Quick Catch Up...

Here is a quick montage of our activities for the last couple of months leading up to the move and for the two months we have lived here. I just haven't got round to getting them on the blog at the right time.
I'm preparing to get back to Childminding again so will slowly begin to get back into the swing of things :)

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Out with the old...

...and in with the new.
I have decided that rather than updating and organising my regular blog ready for the new house and new life, I will simply retire the old one as it is and begin a brand new one.
This one will be a little different to the old one, in that it will no longer have a weekly menu or plan posted. It will be filled with what we have done, and how we did it. It will be more of a weekly diary than a planner.
I will begin it now as we are getting ready for the move. Sumo has 14 weeks of no nursery or school so I will be keeping a diary of things we have tried that are keeping him occupied and helping him develop.

No comments: