Quick Catch Up...

Here is a quick montage of our activities for the last couple of months leading up to the move and for the two months we have lived here. I just haven't got round to getting them on the blog at the right time.
I'm preparing to get back to Childminding again so will slowly begin to get back into the swing of things :)

Friday 18 June 2010

Little Ducklings

We took Sumo swimming again today - no pics sadly - he is doing so well now. He went right under the water quite a few times and took it all in his stride, just wiping of his eyes with his hands and carrying on. I can't say how proud I am of him. I feel that our approach to learning to swim organically is definitely the way to go with Sumo. He is learning so fast without ever being taught.
I am a big fan of organic learning, learning through play.

No comments: