Quick Catch Up...

Here is a quick montage of our activities for the last couple of months leading up to the move and for the two months we have lived here. I just haven't got round to getting them on the blog at the right time.
I'm preparing to get back to Childminding again so will slowly begin to get back into the swing of things :)

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Homemade paints

We used up all our squirty paint a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want to buy any more before we move house. Sumo wanted to do some painting however, and he was not going to be fobbed off. So we decided to make some at home, which works really well for Sumo cos he does love to mix, mix, mix.

So, using a new recipe I had found at this blog we got cracking. We chose to use grated chalk to colour our paints rather than food colour. Sumo loved to grate - I would add a pic of it but I have packed my lead and the pic is on the camera not the card.
So after the paints were made, and left over night to dry we began to paint up the cardboard castle.




No comments: